Exotic Wood for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Hello All..

In attempt to expand my offering to locals and others across the state I am offering the following EXOTIC woods at a substantial discount. Much of this material will have minor surface checking or a mild split and it all planes out SUPER. I am pre-ordering to sellat these prices and if interested please send me an email or call.

1008 bf of Tigerwood (Goncalo Alves) @ 4.00 bf 4/4 4-19" wide 9-11 feet long (WIDE 4.50)
1313 bf of Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry) @ 3.50 bf 8/4 7-28" wide 7-17 feet long (WIDE 5.00)
1528 bf of Purpleheart @3.50 bf 8/4 4-21" wide 6-16 feet long (WIDE 4.50)
375 bf of Purpleheart @ 3.25 bf 4/4 4-14" wide 9-16 feet long (WIDE 4.00)
391bf Bloodwood @ 7.50 bf 4/4 7-17" wide 8-13 feet long (WIDE 8.50)
721 bf of Sapele @ 4.00 bf 4/4 5-19" wide 7-15 feet long (WIDE 4.25)
519 bf of Sapele @4.50 bf 8/4 6-14" wide 8-15 feet long (WIDE 4.75)

WIDE is anything over 12"

I will post pictures tonight.

Orders:

Rocker 75 BF 8/4 Sapele
Justicefan23 20 BF 8/4 PurpleHeart Wide
20 BF 4/4 Purpleheart

Attachments

• logs 001.jpg
    logs 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 194
  • logs 004.jpg
    logs 004.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 191
  • logs 006.jpg
    logs 006.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 203
  • logs 007.jpg
    logs 007.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 201
J

jeff...

Hello All..

In attempt to expand my offering to locals and others across the state I am offering the following EXOTIC woods at a substantial discount. Much of this material will have minor surface checking or a mild split and it all planes out SUPER. I am pre-ordering to sellat these prices and if interested please send me an email or call.

1008 bf of Tigerwood (Goncalo Alves) @ 4.00 bf 4/4 4-19" wide 9-11 feet long (WIDE 4.50)
1313 bf of Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry) @ 3.50 bf 8/4 7-28" wide 7-17 feet long (WIDE 5.00)
1528 bf of Purpleheart @3.50 bf 8/4 4-21" wide 6-16 feet long (WIDE 4.50)
375 bf of Purpleheart @ 3.25 bf 4/4 4-14" wide 9-16 feet long (WIDE 4.00)
391bf Bloodwood @ 7.50 bf 4/4 7-17" wide 8-13 feet long (WIDE 8.50)
721 bf of Sapele @ 4.00 bf 4/4 5-19" wide 7-15 feet long (WIDE 4.25)
519 bf of Sapele @4.50 bf 8/4 6-14" wide 8-15 feet long (WIDE 4.75)

WIDE is anything over 12"

I will post pictures tonight.

Sweet I'm sure with how much folks like wood from far away places, you'll get lots of takers. :icon_thum

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
granted its not free, but compare the prices listed with ANY other commercial website.

The pictures will make you drool.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Thanks Mike. What really astounded me was the widths of some of the boards. There is some 28" WIDE Jatoba 8/4 thick that is 14 feet long!! There is also some 21" wide PURPLEHEART 8/4 thick that is 12 feet long!!! These would make super bar tops or glued up a killer dining table.

just amazing.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Kyle, when do you think you will be getting this in?

I think I will be making a road trip! I am not sure what I want, but I want something.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
It will be happening this week or next. Just gotta clear the paperwork.

sediener

New User
Steve
So are you taking orders now for a delivery run or is it a come and get it deal?

I'd like some 8/4 purple heart. Not sure how much but at least 20bdft in 5-6" widths and maybe some more in your tabletop wides

- Steve

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Kyle,
I need to visit you for anotherk, if you will excuse the joke, round of turning blanks. Maybe some help identifying something I came across as well. Thought it was WO, but when I was turning it it gave off a smell that was somewhere between cinnamin and licorice.
Anyway, as the weekend approaches I will get in touch.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
So are you taking orders now for a delivery run or is it a come and get it deal?

I'd like some 8/4 purple heart. Not sure how much but at least 20bdft in 5-6" widths and maybe some more in your tabletop wides

- Steve

both..

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Kyle - what grade and what MC ? This is all S2S ?

If you are planning a run into Raleigh, I'll get back to you on this - and maybe some of your regular material, like that elusive 8/4 hard maple.

For those looking at Kyle's post, these are good prices. A 8/4 slab of jatoba or purpleheart will make an indestructable bench top - assuming the wood is stable.

-Mark

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
very stable stuff. ALL bone dry.

This wood is all graded out #1 common and better although I didn't see a knot in the whole 30,000 bf (seriously) as I stated the may have some very shallow surface checks on some of the wood but the stuff they ran through the heavy planer looked flawless on the other end.

J

jeff...

If you guys want to amass a Raleigh lumber run from Kyle, I would be more than happy to run down to Iron Station and pick it up and bring it back to Raleigh. Just remember I'm good for upto 1500 BF of dry lumber on my car trailer at interstate speeds (plus a few over) :-D.

I've been looking for an excuse to head down to Kyle's, I really need to get out and [strike]meet[/strike] have a beer and swap stories with some of the NCWooodworker sawyers.

Thanks

cskipper

Cathy
Sounds like a road trip to me. Let us know whenit's available and/or you are accepting orders.

Rocker

New User
John
Kyle,
If you are able to deliver to the Raleigh area, or anywhere close, I'd like to buy 75 bf of 8/4 sapele. I am in no rush for it, but your prices are too good to pass up.
Regards,
John (Rocker)

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
The wood is confirmed.

I will list who wants what in the very first post for the Raleigh and beyond crew.

just send me a tell or list in the thread for your order.

thanks

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Jeff, that is a mighty generous offer!

Kyle, if it can be delivered to Raleigh, I would like:
(20 BF) 8/4 Purpleheart - Wide
(20 BF) 4/4 Purpleheart

Thanks for offering these selections.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.