Need someone to make this

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
The girl in my office asked me to make this table for here children, but I am snowed under at the moment, maybe somebody else can help out? She lives in the Apex area. The flyer is from HD.

If you can help (there's money in it!!!) please let me know.

jktable_2.jpg

jktable_1.jpg

Thanks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
David I would be interested in making something like that. Looks to be pretty easy and I like money :-D . But I might have to make it so it will last, that unsupported hardboard won't stand up to kids for very long.
Get me the info you have, and I can run with it.
Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
David I would be interested in making something like that. Looks to be pretty easy and I like money :-D . But I might have to make it so it will last, that unsupported hardboard won't stand up to kids for very long.
Get me the info you have, and I can run with it.

That would be great Dave. You have all the info I have! what do need to know? I can PM you Jennifer's e-mail if you would like to handle it that way, or her tel number here at the office.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would have to do a little research into the material costs. But I can do that tonight.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Funny thing, if you look up the items listed in the materials list on the Home Depot website, it says that there are no such items :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
The BORG at it's best :roll: :roll: :roll:

DavidF

New User
David
Funny thing, if you look up the items listed in the materials list on the Home Depot website, it says that there are no such items :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
The BORG at it's best :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have found the hd web site to be completely worthless.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have found the hd web site to be completely worthless.

You are giving them far too much credit, it's a waste of Al Gore's Internet, I've gotten better information from a small rock :BangHead: :roll: :BangHead: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS