Found on CL: Delta Unisaw & Jointer, Jet Planer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Due to lack of time and my concentrating on turning, I am selling my large woodworking tools. All three tools have been meticulously maintained and are in excellent condition. If you are looking to start a new shop, upgrade an existing one or merely fill-in some gaps in your tool line-up, these are for you. All tools include manuals and other originally included accessories.

1. Delta 10" Unisaw with 52" Biesemeyer fence (with cut-off block) and Delta outfeed table. I have a 1/2" Porter-Cable router mounted under the side table in a Jessem router lift; included is a fence and full dust collection capability for the router. The saw includes a number of blades and other small accessories, HTC cover and Delta mobile base.
$2000 takes everything.

2. Delta DJ-20 8" Jointer on Delta mobile base with HTC cover.
$1350

3. Jet 15" planer with aftermarket digital height setting gauge (repeatability to .01”), on a mobile base; includes extra set of knives.
$900

All tools are wired for 220V and have 4" dust collection ports installed. If you are interested in all three tools, I will take $4000 for all...this is at least $2000 under new tool costs. All three tools are available immediately.

I am willing to negotiate somewhat on the individual prices...please no lowball offers, though.

Delta Unisaw & Jointer, Jet Planer

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Doug, that is one of our newest members. He listed them for sale here - http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8055

Must have not got as good of a response as he hoped and went to CL. It's a great collection of very well maintained machinery. A great deal for someone with the money to afford it (unfortunately that's not me :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: )

Dave:)

T

toolferone

This is my good friend Walt. I have known him for many years now. The tools are lightly used and very well taken care of. I even sold him a few of them. The Unisaw is an American made model with a American motor.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Anyone have an extra $4000 thay want to let me have???:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Never hurts to ask!:rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS