Fyi:

Attachments

• 07_cust_appr_store_02.jpg
    07_cust_appr_store_02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 183

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Oops!! Re: Klingspor Customer Appreciation Sale!

I think I messed up the pics! Anyway 4/6-4/14 Save up to 50%* Off at all four stores.

Doug

Attachments

• 07_cust_appr_store_01.jpg
    07_cust_appr_store_01.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 07_cust_appr_store_03.jpg
    07_cust_appr_store_03.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 07_cust_appr_store_04.jpg
    07_cust_appr_store_04.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 163

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Does anybody have an idea of what will be included in this sale? Do I need to selling plasma this week? :lol:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Re: Oops!! Re: Klingspor Customer Appreciation Sale!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think I am about tooled out. I still want to find a cheap power feeder, but other than that, I am not going to be buying much in the way of tools for awhile....

Very sad.....

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Travis, say it aint so!

You can always upgrade. Then some newbie, like myself, can take those old rusty contraptions off your hands. :)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member

Travis,
Watch out...those words have a habit of coming back to haunt you. Check Monty's signature line.

DavidF

New User
David

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think I am about tooled out. I still want to find a cheap power feeder, but other than that, I am not going to be buying much in the way of tools for awhile....

Very sad.....

Whoo, Travis, that could become another signature line:lol: :lol:

nelsone

New User
Ed

Very sad.....

Travis, I have a solution. Send me some of your tools...then you will be able to go buy more!:rolf:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

Oh don't get me wrong, if I had lots of money I would love to go out and buy some upgrades and so forth, but we are thinking about moving and I need to save some greenbacks. Not to mention just buying a bunch of pine, and I want to get some cherry and mahogany as well.

Just no money for new toyls for awhile. Even if I had a few dollars, nothing I would want to upgrade to is what I would consider low cost. A tablesaw upgrade that I would really want would be $10K, a planer upgrade around $2K or $3K, a jointer upgrade (that I have drooled over at times) would be at least $2k. If we do move, that means I have to start all over getting a shop set up and running again and that is not a cheap thing for me.

Nativespec

New User
David
Tooled out and admit I have a problem-got to sneak an edge sander into the garage. Would consider some exotic wood.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Ill natured old man speaks out

Here's the assembled version :)
View attachment 2825

May I complain? Please?

There is an asterisk, and we know what that means. It's not as it seems, and you must read the mice type. However, the assembled version does not provide the "fine print" that the asterisk references. Additionally, I really don't appreciate the "up to XX% off" advertising language.

Now, I know that Klingspor wants me to come in to see what's on sale and submit to an impulse purchase of things that are on display. However, as a dedicated cherry picker, I must resist the slight temptation to visit.

I applaud WoodCraft for telling me exactly what is on sale and how much it's discounted. I can decide whether I really need a 16 pocket tool bag that's half off, or a Rikon mini-lathe that's $50 off. That's helpful. I neither need nor want either, and as much as I love Tom Toolferone, I shall not relish in the glow of his smiling visage this weekend.

So, advertising department at Klingspor, if you want to tempt me with mouth-watering displays of products that are NOT on sale, it would really help if you told me what was on sale. And drop the "up to 50%" because I can almost guarantee that whatever you discounted by half price it was because neither I nor anybody else wanted it and you want your shelf space back.

Thanks for listening. I feel so much better I'm not going to take my meds tonight and I'm going to cancel my therapy session for tomorrow. Maybe for next week.

Monty

New User
Monty
Re: Ill natured old man speaks out

hehehe... say what you will about the asterisk. Klingspor is good people. 10% off every day for all of us, just because we're members of this forum. 50% sounds even better to me... think I'll stop by tomorrow! ;) :D

M

McRabbet

As Monty has said, they are good people and the WW Shop is a great place -- like Woodcraft -- to shop. I'm always happy to buy at 10% off and, if something I need is discounted further, then that's a win for me! Since we must drive about 90 miles to Hickory to go to the Woodworking Shop or 50 to get to the nearest Woodcraft in Greenville, I'm not likely to make the trip without some specific things on my list.

While their advertising flyer leaves some things unanswered, if I do make a trip for some project supplies during this discount period, I could benefit and save some money... My .02

Rob

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User

Very sad.....

Someone in the NCWW computer fraud dept needs to check this out.

"Hey!! Who are you and what have you done with Travis?" :lol: :lol:

Chuck

huckster

New User
Pete
Re: Ill natured old man speaks out

Udaman!

May I complain? Please?

There is an asterisk, and we know what that means. It's not as it seems, and you must read the mice type. However, the assembled version does not provide the "fine print" that the asterisk references. Additionally, I really don't appreciate the "up to XX% off" advertising language.

Now, I know that Klingspor wants me to come in to see what's on sale and submit to an impulse purchase of things that are on display. However, as a dedicated cherry picker, I must resist the slight temptation to visit.

I applaud WoodCraft for telling me exactly what is on sale and how much it's discounted. I can decide whether I really need a 16 pocket tool bag that's half off, or a Rikon mini-lathe that's $50 off. That's helpful. I neither need nor want either, and as much as I love Tom Toolferone, I shall not relish in the glow of his smiling visage this weekend.

So, advertising department at Klingspor, if you want to tempt me with mouth-watering displays of products that are NOT on sale, it would really help if you told me what was on sale. And drop the "up to 50%" because I can almost guarantee that whatever you discounted by half price it was because neither I nor anybody else wanted it and you want your shelf space back.

Thanks for listening. I feel so much better I'm not going to take my meds tonight and I'm going to cancel my therapy session for tomorrow. Maybe for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS