Teaser Video / Pictures - my ask for help

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I want to ask if you (all of you members) take a moment and share or link to some pictures (1 to 5 that you feel are outstanding and that show-off our member's capabilities) or videos here in this thread. I hope to make a montage or "picture video" (likely more than one) and I would prefer "YOU" pick the pictures you want to see in it.

One immediate goal is to tease or advertise that we will be at the Klingspor Extravaganza so the hope is to advertise a little for Klingspor AND a little about how great this community is!

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hank

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've got one of me drinking....
Not really part of the ask, but funny anyway.
We are wanting to put together a series of promotional photo montages that feature the work of you the members and promoting the benefits of membership in our community. These short videos will be posted on social media and our site, if you have posted any pics on the gallery or in a post could you send Hank a link to the post if you are interested in having your work considered for use in such a video.
We are asking you the members of your community to take part in promoting it.
If you haven’t posted on the site and have photos you would like to share for consideration in this project, then please post to the gallery or send Hank a PM to work out a way to share with him. This is an important part of our growth not just in numbers of members but in the growth of your participation in your community.
Thank you for your participation and for being woodworkers.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I heard you're traveling this way Monday--should I go get a six pack for me to drink after you leave?
Keep your eyes peeled, for that clear plastic box with Dremel Tool stuff in it. No need to come here, if you find it drop it at your brother Jerry's place.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here's a side table that I made in 2020 (it's better than the one that I recently finished)

MB_Shaker_Side_Table_2020.jpg

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
I want to ask if you (all of you members) take a moment and share or link to some pictures (1 to 5 that you feel are outstanding and that show-off our member's capabilities) or videos here in this thread. I hope to make a montage or "picture video" (likely more than one) and I would prefer "YOU" pick the pictures you want to see in it.

One immediate goal is to tease or advertise that we will be at the Klingspor Extravaganza so the hope is to advertise a little for Klingspor AND a little about how great this community is!

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hank
Pictures sent by priv message

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some photos in the High Vise workshop thread might be suitable. Perhaps some of the builders can show pictures of their work as they finish theirs.

Last edited:

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Hope this is what you want

Attachments

• 83038.jpeg
    83038.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 61
  • received_850203655413249.jpeg
    received_850203655413249.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 58