For sale Delta / Delta Rockwell 6 Inch Jointer $200 OBO Serial No. 61-9543

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please let me know if anyone on the forum in interested before I post this elsewhere...
1/2 HP motor, no belt guard, the belt seems to be in good condition, but it is old so if I were going to put this back in action, I would replace it.
6" wide bed with rabbet step by 32" long. (see the pictures below)
Obviously the bed and fence need attention and a little TLC. I believe there is no pitting, just surface rust on the working faces.
The fence lock (handle / nut) is the style I really like where you can open the fence beyond 90 degrees, IIRC, it open to 15 or 20 degrees past vertical (see the picture below)
Someone prior to me painted over some pitting on / in some of the "non-working areas" on the fence etc. I had plans, but...
I plan to be in the Greensboro / Raleigh area on the 8th or 9th, if distance is a concern and we can figure out where to meet (likely after 5:00 on a given day)
IMG_6853.JPG

IMG_6855.JPG

IMG_6854.JPG

IMG_6916.JPG

IMG_6917.JPG

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6858.JPG

IMG_6860.JPG

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bump - please let me know if there is any interest here before I post it elsewhere - BTW trades and barters are definitely on the table...

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Looks like it would be fun to restore, but I need a second jointer like I need a hole in the head

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS