Latest Turnings

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
The pieces are beautiful, but I think what impresses me the most is the accuracy of each piece and the ring placement so that everything lines-up or progresses around the vessel at the same rate.
The artistry is obvious, the engineering and attention to detail may not be to everyone and that is the part that is mind-boggling to me and underscores Charlie's talent!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Charlie, these pieces are beautiful...the work of a true master craftsman!

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
Amazing. I can’t imagine what it takes to glue up 1,700 pieces. Do you have any in progress pictures or is that proprietary? I’m not looking for trade secrets. So impressive!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Amazing. I can’t imagine what it takes to glue up 1,700 pieces. Do you have any in progress pictures or is that proprietary? I’m not looking for trade secrets. So impressive!
@Bill_L have a look at this:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I think you're really getting the hang of this thing Charlie! You just continue to amaze all of us by your exquisite art forms; you could write a book and include many of your works in it--it would be a big seller around the world in turners and arts circles; I want my copy signed by the Master himself!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Hank! I will definitely check the video out. I'm close to Charlie so may have an opportunity to see the shop.

That is even better!
I have vowed to stay away from Charlie… all I need is another thing to dabble in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teesquare

T
Senior User
Charlie....I am always impressed with your work. I saw you in Raleigh @ the 2019 Symposium...but that was too soon for me to even consider attempting, as I was a new turner. Still, I left slack-jawed and head spinning from the sheer accuracy of your work - and the math involved, etc... Still - I want to try it...someday ;)

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I had forgot about that video I filmed at Charlie's during the Segmented Turning Workshop! I'll have to watch it again! It's a good one! Thanks for the reminder Hank!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS