ANOTHER GOODWILL LATHE!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
As many of you know, I had a wood lathe posted for sale on here to benefit the NC Am Vets Post 76 Honor Guard, Hickory. One of our very kind brothers has agreed to pay the purchase price, but wants this lathe to go to some beginning turner, or hopes to be. So, there is only 1 lathe, and one worthy recipient, where will it end up? Please send name, address, and a few words as to your plans should it end up in your workshop! Thank you everyone, and especially Lefty Tom!

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
This is for Eric Abernathy for lathe submission
If I had it I would make segmented bowls, walking cane shafts and chess pieces. I have been looking at lathes for years but never bought one thinking my left hand paralysis would effect the usage but after watchin a bunch of youtube videos all I really need is the back of my hand to steady the gouges while the right hand does all of the work.

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
As many of you know, I had a wood lathe posted for sale on here to benefit the NC Am Vets Post 76 Honor Guard, Hickory. One of our very kind brothers has agreed to pay the purchase price, but wants this lathe to go to some beginning turner, or hopes to be. So, there is only 1 lathe, and one worthy recipient, where will it end up? Please send name, address, and a few words as to your plans should it end up in your workshop! Thank you everyone, and especially Lefty Tom!
Lefty Tom your an awesome dude

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Tell Eric I also have issues with my left hand, if he wants to learn and can travel to Walnut Cove I would be happy to help teach him.
Will do he doent get around much most of one side has some type paralysis but will definitely let him know

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS