Senior User
Not mine, etc.

DeWalt planer - $250 (Burgaw)

1631549297219.png

Last edited:

wbarnes

Will
Corporate Member
To anyone who has a DW735, would you recommend one for this price? I am about 1.5 hours from Burgaw and I can’t seem to find any good used tools closer.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I don't own one, but that is as cheap as you'll see these. Take a scrap board with you to run through it and see what you think.

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
To anyone who has a DW735, would you recommend one for this price? I am about 1.5 hours from Burgaw and I can’t seem to find any good used tools closer.

The DeWalt is the best tabletop planer on the market, PERIOD. New one will cost almost twice as much.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was able to pick it up. It needs a little TLC and possibly new blades, but overall in good shape. I’ll probably have plenty of questions as I dig into it.
Congrats!
I think you are going to love that planer, come to think of it, for that price you could upgrade to a Shelix and still be lower than what it is worth!

iclark

Ivan
User
I was able to pick it up. It needs a little TLC and possibly new blades, but overall in good shape. I’ll probably have plenty of questions as I dig into it.
Sounds like you got a very good deal. I would recommend pricing the Shelix (or similar) head before you start buying blades.

The carbide head makes a huge difference in noise level and is much more forgiving if you miss a nail or other embedded object with your metal detector.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS