Lumber prices

Dbush714

DB
User
I would think this was hilariously funny if we weren’t ready to start construction on our new house that we delayed because of COVID last year.
Oh, well, live and learn!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
The whole thing fries my shorts. Tariffs on Canadian timber. Species based certified lumber. I saw a photo several years ago with Brazilin mahogany logs floating in the Amazon. These laws are stupid. These guys aren't cutting these trees for timber they are clearing land for their use. I know that's a bad idea, but if they can't sell this timber they just burn it. Now stop and think beautiful Brazilin mahogany burning. They're GOING to cut the trees why not let it be used to make things?

Pop :mad:

Roger45

Roger
User
The wife is talking about Walnut bedroom furniture so it looks like I going to need some Walnut some time this year. So let me know if you see a deal on Walnut

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
I'm in the market for 4/4 cherry, and maple. I have a lifetime supply of WO, though mostly flat-sawn, and cedar from having several logs milled from where I cleared for my new house project ~ 2 years ago. That said, should a run ever take place, I'm certainly in.

HMH

Bill J

Bill
User
I'm in the market for 4/4 cherry, and maple. I have a lifetime supply of WO, though mostly flat-sawn, and cedar from having several logs milled from where I cleared for my new house project ~ 2 years ago. That said, should a run ever take place, I'm certainly in.

HMH
I added you to my informal list. If a run becomes immanent I'll reach back out to everyone.

Reactions: HMH

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS