Wanted - Dewalt Scroll Saw

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a Type 2 that runs but could use some major TLC and a Type 1 that is only good for parts. The price is only what you want to donate to NCWW for them. The only catch is you need to come to Lake Gaston for pickup or make arrangements to have them Pony Expressed to you. The Type 1 is in pieces. I do get down to the Triangle from time to time but I have pending trips in the next couple months.

I also have a Hawk V226 I am willing to part with for a price. Again you pickup.

Bobby G also has a DW788. In the Classified Section.

bbrown

Bill
User
Thanks. Bobby G's has already sold.
What is the difference between the Type I & II?
PM sent.
Thanks very much for the reply.
-Bill

Lhloy

New User
Larry
Scott, if Bill is passes on the type 2 needing the TLC, I would be extremely interested, and willing to drive up there from Raleigh for it. You can PM me accordingly. Thanks, Larry

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks. Bobby G's has already sold.
What is the difference between the Type I & II?
PM sent.
Thanks very much for the reply.
-Bill
Type 1 was made in North America. Type 2 was made in the Far East. Both are 20 years old.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, if Bill is passes on the type 2 needing the TLC, I would be extremely interested, and willing to drive up there from Raleigh for it. You can PM me accordingly. Thanks, Larry
You are #2 on the list. I will keep you posted.

bbrown

Bill
User
Larry,
You are much closer. (I used to work in Ahsokie, which is very close to Scott!).
I'm fine if you want to claim it.
Thanks for the offer Scott. Still interested in the Hawk...PM sent.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Larry,
You are much closer. (I used to work in Ahsokie, which is very close to Scott!).
I'm fine if you want to claim it.
Thanks for the offer Scott. Still interested in the Hawk...PM sent.

PM returned

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS