$30

Attachments

• Wood Threader.png
    Wood Threader.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 108

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I would buy that if you can hold it a month or so. I need to take a trip to Raleigh sometime but I have to get past my surgery first.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I would buy that if you can hold it a month or so. I need to take a trip to Raleigh sometime but I have to get past my surgery first.
I've been holding it for a few years now so another month or so shouldn't hurt.
Has the ruler made it to you yet?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Too bad, I would have bought it and picked it up next week, BUT it will be in better hands long-term!
Also, i probably can't use it after I electrocute myself (as evidently everyone here is expecting!)LOL

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Yes, Pete. Got the ruler it is proudly displayed on my drill cabinet. And I can still say I don’t have any red aluminum.

I’ll go ahead and pay if that’s ok?

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Too bad, I would have bought it and picked it up next week, BUT it will be in better hands long-term!
Also, i probably can't use it after I electrocute myself (as evidently everyone here is expecting!)LOL
Sorry Hank. sometimes things go pretty quickly on here!
And don't let all those electrophobes get to you. I'm sure you'll be fine. Lots of folks manage to live long productive lives after being struck by lightning!!! :eek:

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Yes, Pete. Got the ruler it is proudly displayed on my drill cabinet. And I can still say I don’t have any red aluminum.

I’ll go ahead and pay if that’s ok?
Got it. Thanks. I'll keep it nice and safe till you come to get it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS