Broken dust collector sold.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Trips the breaker. Great for parts or a DYI project. Make an offer. I'm very flexible.
20210207_105140.jpg

20210207_105149.jpg

Impeller is good as is the bag. I upgraded rather than chase down the problem.

Last edited:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Trips the breaker. Great for parts or a DYI project. Make an offer. I'm very flexible. View attachment 199666
View attachment 199667
Fred, that stinks and I believe there's a stealth gloat in there. What did you upgrade to? I have the same one and have been meaning to do the flip ever since I saw yours when I was there, but still haven't moved it to it's planned new spot.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred, that stinks and I believe there's a stealth gloat in there. What did you upgrade to? I have the same one and have been meaning to do the flip ever since I saw yours when I was there, but still haven't moved it to it's planned new spot.
Found a grizzley 2HP for a reasonable price.
Trashed the cart,bags ect. And ducted outside. Ran through a trash can to catch the chips and expel the fines outside.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Trips the breaker. Great for parts or a DYI project. Make an offer. I'm very flexible. View attachment 199666
View attachment 199667
No wonder it trips the breaker, it's mounted upside down (look at the label.) My Delta AP-400 did the same when it puked the capacitor. PM me your asking price, as I may be able to salvage it for use at Toys For Tots workshop use. I already have a cyclone in my shop, but can use something portable for use at workshop @ Klingspor's in Dec. Bruce

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
No wonder it trips the breaker, it's mounted upside down (look at the label.) My Delta AP-400 did the same when it puked the capacitor. PM me your asking price, as I may be able to salvage it for use at Toys For Tots workshop use. I already have a cyclone in my shop, but can use something portable for use at workshop @ Klingspor's in Dec. Bruce
NOPE!
It was designed that way to collect from the top or from the bottom!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
You mean a broken dust distributor and chip collector. Bags just fill the air you breath with the fine dust that is what kills you.
Metal goes in the metal bin, the rest in the trash.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
You mean a broken dust distributor and chip collector. Bags just fill the air you breath with the fine dust that is what kills you.
Metal goes in the metal bin, the rest in the trash.
Apparently someone else sees value in this.
My DC is in a separate building FYI so don't fret over my health ;) .

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS