No more woodworking for awhile..........

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Moving !!! finally. Escrow closes in a 10 days so I got to get on it.

Wow, always forget how you collect so much stuff.......... I have not even told my wife about the 4 pallets of exotic wood I have in storage ........ when we get to the new home, it will be SURPRISE !!! honey....... :rolleyes: ;)

Here is some pixs of the work in progress

Attachments

• Moving (1).jpg
    Moving (1).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 264
  • Moving (2).jpg
    Moving (2).jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 266

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Yep, looks like you definitely need a new, bigger shop. Hope your, "Surprise, honey" goes well. A friend of mine once bought a table saw and wanted to know if he could store it in my shop until he figured out how to tell his wife about it. :oops:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Yep, looks like you definitely need a new, bigger shop. Hope your, "Surprise, honey" goes well. A friend of mine once bought a table saw and wanted to know if he could store it in my shop until he figured out how to tell his wife about it. :oops:
When we first moved into our house (1980) I stored a round dining table for two weeks. Took it apart, and lowered it attached to a couple of ropes into return air duct for HVAC. Furnace is on second floor, in furnace / utility room. At that time we had a morning paper route. Wife's parents spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with us. While we were running paper route, FIL and our son retrieved table from return air duct, and assembled it. Boy was she surprised when she walked in, and there sat her new dining room table.

mrmilburt

mike
Senior User
do you get to use the saw while he figures out a story about it??

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Will be moved by Wednesday. As you can see there is my lil stash of "fun wood. 98% is hard or exotic. I only have one Doug fir board in the lot. and about 50 ft of Poplar.

20200809_183630.jpg
esday

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS