Reminder-Official raffle prize list

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
How many of the 4000 have been sold so far?
I'd hate to be ready to buy tickets and find out the limit had been reached.

I got some on Sunday and my number was around 3100 I think

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I got some on Sunday and my number was around 3100 I think

the first number was 2001, so we've sold just over 1100 at this point. No need to wait until the last minute, plenty of tickets still available.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
We're monitoring the situation and will make a decision sometime in August. Picnic or not, the prizes will be raffled off.
If the drawing happens without the picnic, I'd suggest using some sort of video conferencing software so those who want to see the picks can see them.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the drawing happens without the picnic, I'd suggest using some sort of video conferencing software so those who want to see the picks can see them.

My company has a software subscription that can handle 150 signed on at one time. I can volunteer that so it doesn't cost the group anything, provided we don't expect more than 150 people.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
We would use video conferencing for thre drawings.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I should be able to access Zoom or G2M if needed.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
TBT in the very early days for NCWW the raffle and picnic were on a different schedule. There were only a few prizes back then. The one raffle drawing was actually held at a restaurant. Any and all members were invited to be there. Back then two BOARD members (Events Director and Treasurer) were not allowed to win prizes so they ran the raffle and handled everything. Gary aka NC Turner was not on the BOARD put came to the restaurant and was the one who actually picked the winning numbers that year. I happen to know this because I was the Events Director back then.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS