Ridgid 12V, Palm Impact Driver $56.00

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
HD is clearaancing their 12V Palm impact driver. Price $56.00. Kit includes driver, charger, and one battery, all of which can be covered by their Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA.) You HAVE TO REGISTER for the LSA, which can be done online. Be sure and print out a copy for your files, as Ridgid has in the past had an amnesia problem DAMHIK! If you already have some Ridgid 12 V tools, this is an extra sweet deal, as a 12V battery costs $49.99, and is only covered for three years. Apex store only has display model, and can't find charger. Cary store now has four left, as I bought one yesterday.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Great price on that kit, and the 12V units have good power. I've got quite a few of them.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Great price on that kit, and the 12V units have good power. I've got quite a few of them.
I've had my original since 2006. Replaced under LSA, one set of batteries. Actually at that time they replaced whole kit, even though only one of two batteries was bad. Replaced one other battery from another set circa 2007. I used mine as much in a week as most use theirs in a year.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS