Just a Few

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
100_0091.JPG

Just a few of the 250+ segmented turnings that I have done. There are a "lot" of hours there. Lol.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Every piece is a mind blowing piece of art Charley! I think you're really getting the hang of the segmented spinney thing!

llucas

luke
Senior User
Charlie...yep, just a smidge of all the hours of enjoyment you have provided us with your talents.
My first thought in seeing today's post is someone just found another room in King Tut's tomb.
Thanks for sharing.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Beautiful display Charlie! Is this your home? I don't recall such a display.

It is in the living room and front door entrance area, which never get used. I relocated a desk and chair and figured I would utilize the space and get a few turnings off the floor and dining room table. The only problem is that I am now out of shelf space. Time for some more giveaways. Lol.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
The Charlie Stickney Gallery of Very Fine Woodworking! If this COVID thing lasts too much longer, you will need to add an addition to your house!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Charlie Stickney Gallery of Very Fine Woodworking! If this COVID thing lasts too much longer, you will need to add an addition to your house!
Donn, you got that backwards - Charlie is going to have to build a new house since his art is taking over his current home. :)

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Looks great Charlie! A nice way to display your work. The shelves look the same in the two pics, but the one on the left appears to be a floating shelf and the one on the right has some small brackets. Are they different?

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Looks great Charlie! A nice way to display your work. The shelves look the same in the two pics, but the one on the left appears to be a floating shelf and the one on the right has some small brackets. Are they different?
Jeremy, They are all floating shelves made from 1/4" plywood. 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 with (2) 3" screws into each wall stud. I put brackets on the long shelves as a "safety", but I don't think it was required. I weighed the largest vase and it only weighed 3 #. Lol.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Wow Charley...Your work is so awesome..I cant imagine turning stuff like you do.You have a great artistic talent! Thanks for sharing!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS