Hello from Concord NC

Mountainrocker

New User
Mark
New to woodworking although I turned wood for a short while years ago. Also my first forum to join. Looking forward to gaining lots of knowledge from the talented folks here.
When I say new I mean new. I only have a miter saw, a jig saw, corded drill, and sander as far as power tools. I plan on building a portable workbench this weekend. I have basically 1 car bay in a two car garage to work in.
Any tips on utilizing space would be highly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day

Last edited:

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome Mark! You found a treasure trove of knowledge and friendliness! No questions go unanswered. Just be selective of the answers as you're sure to get some wrong ones! LOL

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
You need to hook up with Raymond. He's setup very nicely in a one car space. Also, I live off 485 and Harrisburg Road if you ever need to borrow some time on tools you dont have..

Mountainrocker

New User
Mark
You need to hook up with Raymond. He's setup very nicely in a one car space. Also, I live off 485 and Harrisburg Road if you ever need to borrow some time on tools you dont have..
Thanks a bunch Mike. I'll check out Raymond for sure. My in-laws live off of the same exit as you, tiny world :)

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Mark. I live close to the Derita area of north Charlotte. I have a two-car garage with half being used for my workshop. Feel free to contact me and I will be glad to show you have I am organized, most of my tools are mobile.

Mountainrocker

New User
Mark
Welcome aboard, Mark. I live close to the Derita area of north Charlotte. I have a two-car garage with half being used for my workshop. Feel free to contact me and I will be glad to show you have I am organized, most of my tools are mobile.
Thanks Raymond. I love Derita, great place :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS