For Sale: Two #4 and Two #5 hand planes

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I have two sets of #4 and #5 hand planes on top of the ones I keep for actual use. I would like to sell these.

$25 each of all 4 for $80. Pics attached

phclark

New User
Phil
Are these still for sale? It looks like the soles have been cleaned up to some degree, would you say the sole and iron are at least flat?
I'm interested in a 4 and a 5. Would you be willing to ship to Holly Springs?

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
@phclark Yes these are still for sale. They have been cleaned quite a bit since I got them. I believe the soles are pretty flat, but I wont promise they are perfectly so. They could probably use a touch up as I was not a master at sharpening and flattening. Though Mike Davis did teach me a lot. :)

And I just realized set 4 didnt post. So I do have 2 #4 and 2#5.

I can ship or see if we can get Pony Xpress. Where are they going to?

phclark

New User
Phil
Cool, sounds great! I'm guessing the set 4 is the other #4, which looks better between the two? I think I would prefer set 2 over 3, which looks like a sweetheart. Is there a way to send a DM on here? If so, I'll DM you my address. Of course, I'll pay for shipping charges, etc.

Thanks!

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Cool, sounds great! I'm guessing the set 4 is the other #4, which looks better between the two? I think I would prefer set 2 over 3, which looks like a sweetheart. Is there a way to send a DM on here? If so, I'll DM you my address. Of course, I'll pay for shipping charges, etc.

Thanks!
Yes, you can click on my name in under my profile pic and then Start a conversation. I'll pull the two sets of pics together to ensure I am grabbing the right two to ship.

Thanks
Scott

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, you can click on my name in under my profile pic and then Start a conversation. I'll pull the two sets of pics together to ensure I am grabbing the right two to ship.

Thanks
Scott
Phil is a "new user," you'll have to start the conversation with him.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS