Sjobergs Woodworking Workbench with Storage Cabinet - $750 (Greenville)

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

Sjobergs Woodworking Workbench with Storage Cabinet - $750 (Greenville)

1588713303352.png

1588713346147.png

UncleJoe

Joe
Senior User
Nice, I have been wanting to build one.... I will probably kick myself for letting this one pass but there is a voice in my head telling me to build my own. Ughhhhhh

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
That person has a ton of nice stuff listed..5hp sawstop, Laguna bandsaw, Nova drill press, Nova lathe, two festool vacums, etc

UncleJoe

Joe
Senior User
I met him yesterday, great guy, you beat me to the lathe but I got the Sawstop. All his stuff is in very good shape and he did not abuse any tool I saw. The workbench is impressive.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
I almost bought the saw as well...I had the cash in the truck. But I just don't need that much saw and I couldn't stand the idea of moving it so I passed.

I met him yesterday, great guy, you beat me to the lathe but I got the Sawstop. All his stuff is in very good shape and he did not abuse any tool I saw. The workbench is impressive.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
I talked to him about it.... He doesn't mind if he doesn't sell it. He gave me a great deal on the drill press and lathe though. The drill is almost brand new and the lathe not far behind.

The only thing I really wanted was the drill but he made me an offer I couldn't refuse..

I just noticed the workbench went UP $50. o_O

UncleJoe

Joe
Senior User
I almost bought the saw as well...I had the cash in the truck. But I just don't need that much saw and I couldn't stand the idea of moving it so I passed.
Yes moving it will be an interesting experience. I plan on going back to get it with my trailer in a few days.

Billm0066

Bill
User
Nice, I have been wanting to build one.... I will probably kick myself for letting this one pass but there is a voice in my head telling me to build my own. Ughhhhhh

I bought a used sjoberg and couldn’t be happier. Saved myself countless hours from having to build one and can focus on projects I actually enjoy doing. It’s a good price. I drove to Virginia Beach to get mine.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS