Nav view search
Navigation

Search

About Geetech

Strategic Partenrship
partner

Strategic Win-Win Partnerships: ODM/OEM Service
Long Term Partnership
Geetech is proud to be long term partner of most world class premium brands of woodworking machinery, mostly ODM projects. We helped our partners developing new products from scratch and turned their exclusive product concepts into solid and profitable business, adding more value to their outstanding brands.
6 SIGMA Capabilities
Geetech is one of the few woodworking machinery manufacturers with complete 6 sigma capabilities. Our professional project teams backed up by experienced & innovative engineering resource working under such discipline is the very core strength of our OEM/ODM business success.
Strong Trust behind Business
Geetech is faithful and silent ally behind the success of world class premium brands. We know it has to be the way so we keep everything confidential for every partner. We work with every partner with integrity and commitment, their trust is always prior to business. We are committed to bring innovative features to the machinery, keep the information confidential, and dedicate to the success of our partners.
The Ongoing Legend
Im not sure Geetech owns those companies... WMH tool group owns powermatic, Jet, etc... Geetech MAY be making parts or machines for WMH though. Notice it says strategic partnership (misspelled partnership!)

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
was in one of my trade mags. however I googled and found no reference. We can hope mag was wrong.
Like I said, I think Geetech is a supplier to those companies listed, many of which are competitors. They make parts and Im sure some entire machines for certain brands.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS