KLINGSPORS FACEBOOK LIVE

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Just finished watching the very first KLINGSPORS LIVE FACEBOOK BROADCAST. It was very informative and enjoyable as Mike and Chris from the Hickory store demonstrated how to wrap the drum on a drum sander, discussed grits and length of rolls, and demonstrated a jig that Chris made to give the proper taper to the roll. Look for it on Facebook. I hope this is only the first of many such sessions to educate us as to how to properly select and use products from Klingspors. Definitely a two thumbs up offering from our favorite woodworking source!

MikeZ

New User
Mike
Will this work?

Attachments

• Facebook Live (1).png
    Facebook Live (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 195

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
Just finished watching the very first KLINGSPORS LIVE FACEBOOK BROADCAST. It was very informative and enjoyable as Mike and Chris from the Hickory store demonstrated how to wrap the drum on a drum sander, discussed grits and length of rolls, and demonstrated a jig that Chris made to give the proper taper to the roll. Look for it on Facebook. I hope this is only the first of many such sessions to educate us as to how to properly select and use products from Klingspors. Definitely a two thumbs up offering from our favorite woodworking source!
Thanks for letting us know about the video. I like the idea about spaces between the wraps.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS