New Domino-Sticks 12x750 Small Batches

Thewoodworkingsource

New User
Boyd
Hello Everyone,
Hope all are safe as possible. We made some 12 x 750 Domino-Sticks from walnut and white oak. These will be sold in the same sizes and quantities as current ones are sold. Let us know you interests in them. We will also be making them in red oak, soft maple and possible poplar.

IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg

Thanks,
Boyd Snyder
The Woodworking Source
The Moulding Source
184 Azalea Road
Mooresville NC 28115
704-658-1111

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Great idea Boyd! That's exactly what I do with off cuts of the wood I'm making my project from! I NEVER buy dominos! I make long sticks and cut off what I need, when I need!

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Boyd,

I am finishing up my COVID 19 project, first one, a dresser. I found softwood 5mm dominos worked better for drawers than maple ones - easier to sand to length without going through the plywood outer veneer. That suggests poplar ones could be handy, at least in smaller sizes.

Jim

Thewoodworkingsource

New User
Boyd
Boyd,

I am finishing up my COVID 19 project, first one, a dresser. I found softwood 5mm dominos worked better for drawers than maple ones - easier to sand to length without going through the plywood outer veneer. That suggests poplar ones could be handy, at least in smaller sizes.

Jim
Boyd,

Jim
Hey Jim,

Good job on making the dresser. I have thought about making poplar ones as well. I do agree they would be easier to sand etc. As of now I make the 12mm ones. If there is a big interest in these then I will make various sizes. Poplar ones would be more affordable also then walnut and white oak ones. Good luck on more projects and let us know if you need anything. Stay safe.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS