Storage for a Planner

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
One of our members needs some help. He wants to buy a planner that is in NC, but he is in Canada till June. He needs someone to pick up planner and store it till June. Look in the Pony Express forum for details

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Bruce, maybe adding the location of the planner currently and where it will ultimately need to be would be helpful in seeing who could be the best fit

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Planer was listed in RDU CL as on Faircloth. That is inside the Raleigh beltline, near the Wade Ave interchange (Faircloth borders Meredith College).

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Thanks everybody for looking into this on my behalf! It is in NW Raleigh, as Henry says. One kind soul has offered to pick it up, and I'm trying to arrange the details now.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
And this is an example of what makes NCWW such a great organization! You guys rock!
That's why I moved this request to this thread. Most wouldn't think about it as they aren't going on a road trip. If things don't work out, Monday afternoon, my trailer and driver are available.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
I got dumped for someone else :( Everything seemed like it was coming together until I got a text that he had sold the planer. Thanks everybody, esp. Bruce, Henry and Michael M. for being so willing to help me out on this! NCWW truly is a great bunch of folks.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I got dumped for someone else :( Everything seemed like it was coming together until I got a text that he had sold the planer. Thanks everybody, esp. Bruce, Henry and Michael M. for being so willing to help me out on this! NCWW truly is a great bunch of folks.
You win some, you lose some, some are rained out, and the ref's take the rest. Don't feel too bad. Once I was to meet buyer at 10:30 (his choice of time, and location.) Called around ten to verify he would be at home. Was told he had just sold item to another buyer ( at seller's house.) Unfortunately it happens both ways on Craigs List. Seller jilts buyer, or buyer doesn't bother to show up.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS