30 K Mister Heater Wall Mount Heater Propane $169.99

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Northern has the Mister Heater wall mounted propane heater on clearance for $169.99, with FREE shipping

llucas

luke
Senior User
Well, Bruce that's exactly what I have in my insulated 800sq ft. shop with 10 ft ceiling.
The on--line picture shows a fan, but I don't think that price gets one with a fan.
In any case, mine had a fan which worked for about 2 years. When it stopped blowing, I just hung a small fan on the wall above the heater and it circulates the heat very well.
As for propane source, I contracted with Southern States to keep a 100gal tank filled...they came out and placed the tank outside the shop and ran the lines through the wall and hooked to up...for I think free or very little charge.
Gotta be cheaper and more convenient that the small refillable tanks.
This thing does all I could hope for even on sub freezing days.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Well, Bruce that's exactly what I have in my insulated 800sq ft. shop with 10 ft ceiling.
The on--line picture shows a fan, but I don't think that price gets one with a fan.
In any case, mine had a fan which worked for about 2 years. When it stopped blowing, I just hung a small fan on the wall above the heater and it circulates the heat very well.
As for propane source, I contracted with Southern States to keep a 100gal tank filled...they came out and placed the tank outside the shop and ran the lines through the wall and hooked to up...for I think free or very little charge.
Gotta be cheaper and more convenient that the small refillable tanks.
This thing does all I could hope for even on sub freezing days.
Ever have any problems with moisture in the air from burning propane?

llucas

luke
Senior User
Well, I haven't noticed any moisture that I can attribute to burning propane. Maybe since it is usually less humid in the winter any additional moisture might be helpful.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS