Looking for Ambrosia Maple

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Looking for spindle blanks, 3 x 3 at least 13" long. Large quantity.

Could also be similar spalted or figured lumber.

ncfromnc

New User
neil
tons of it here in Asheville. Asheville Hardware has 8/4 . Gennett Lumber has 4/4 at $2.50/bf. If interested, I could make them for you and send them. LMK

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
tons of it here in Asheville. Asheville Hardware has 8/4 . Gennett Lumber has 4/4 at $2.50/bf. If interested, I could make them for you and send them. LMK
Thanks, looking for 3” x 3” or 12/4 x 12/4 x minimum 13” long, quantities around 200. The trick is getting 12/4 lumber, anything that those could be cut from.

ncfromnc

New User
neil
Thanks, looking for 3” x 3” or 12/4 x 12/4 x minimum 13” long, quantities around 200. The trick is getting 12/4 lumber, anything that those could be cut from.
I'll check with Bee Tree Lumber here in Asheville. They dry lots of thick stuff. My shop mate was there recently and said they have some thick Ambrosia. I'll when they open up again from the holidays. they will be closed until after january 1st.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
I'll check with Bee Tree Lumber here in Asheville. They dry lots of thick stuff. My shop mate was there recently and said they have some thick Ambrosia. I'll when they open up again from the holidays. they will be closed until after january 1st.
Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS