3x 4' LED Shop Lights

ste6168

New User
Mike
Hi all - I switched out the lighting in my shop, I have 3x 4' 5000k LED bars, I think they are rated 4500 lumen or something. Free to an NCWoodworker member, if you can use them! Must pickup at shop/house in Morehead City, NC. If no interest on here, I will list for sale for a couple bucks on the marketplace.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Photos

Attachments

• 0E35DAD3-0BB2-466B-8289-965B035BDE24.jpeg
    0E35DAD3-0BB2-466B-8289-965B035BDE24.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
  • 05C6DD97-D683-47CB-AF88-F8AAB8BADE76.jpeg
    05C6DD97-D683-47CB-AF88-F8AAB8BADE76.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 295

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Hi all - I switched out the lighting in my shop, I have 3x 4' 5000k LED bars, I think they are rated 4500 lumen or something. Free to an NCWoodworker member, if you can use them! Must pickup at shop/house in Morehead City, NC. If no interest on here, I will list for sale for a couple bucks on the marketplace.
Wish you were closer.
What did you switch to and why did you switch?
Just curious.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Wish you were closer.
What did you switch to and why did you switch?
Just curious.

Hi Pete - I switched to some lights I got off Amazon, link below. The biggest reason, I recently (ok, a year and a half ago) moved. I used to have 4 of the above in my one-car garage shop, now that I have a two car garage, it just wasn't bright enough. Also, my light switch circuit only has two plugs, the ones I got are linkable, so I was able to hang 8 light fixtures by linking them together, without any extra electrical work. Lastly, They are super thin, I have some fishing rod racks mounted to the ceiling also, that I needed to work around. These just BARLEY fit in the space.

Attachments

• IMG_6557.jpeg
    IMG_6557.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_6406.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
Ouch ... I picked up (8) 4' LED lights at Walmart (Black Friday Sale) for $12 each. I think they are 4000 lumen.
I had been getting 3' LED 3500 lumen at Home Depot for $14.

These are not linkable.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Ouch ... I picked up (8) 4' LED lights at Walmart (Black Friday Sale) for $12 each. I think they are 4000 lumen.
I had been getting 3' LED 3500 lumen at Home Depot for $14.

These are not linkable.

Yeah, I got the 10pack of these Barrina lights on black friday, I think they we're about $11 each. The linkable feature was the biggest thing for me. So far, they seem nice. Time will tell if they last. I think these Lights of America lights originally came from Walmart, maybe about $20 each or so? Hoping someone here can use them. I hate to list stuff 'Free' on facebook marketplace, as I think people just scrape that stuff up and resell, which isn't my intent when giving something away.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I will gladly take them. However, it will likely be March before we are in the area again. I fell sure you do not want o wait that long though.

ste6168

New User
Mike
I will gladly take them. However, it will likely be March before we are in the area again. I fell sure you do not want o wait that long though.

Hey Bryan - So, I am certainly not going to throw them out, but am also not trying to keep moving them around the shop. Touch base when the time gets closer, and if I haven't gotten rid of them, you are welcome to them!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I would feel the same way about having to move them around Mike. If someone else comes along first, it is quite alright, let that person have them. I will contact you before we come down and see if they are still available. We will just see how things go.

awldune

Sam
User
Hi Pete - I switched to some lights I got off Amazon, link below. The biggest reason, I recently (ok, a year and a half ago) moved. I used to have 4 of the above in my one-car garage shop, now that I have a two car garage, it just wasn't bright enough. Also, my light switch circuit only has two plugs, the ones I got are linkable, so I was able to hang 8 light fixtures by linking them together, without any extra electrical work. Lastly, They are super thin, I have some fishing rod racks mounted to the ceiling also, that I needed to work around. These just BARLEY fit in the space.

Many months later, I have finally installed these same lights. I really like them!

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Good morning, Mike - I'm down in Beaufort pretty frequently and would definitely be interested in taking these off your hands. I expect we'll be get down there sometime in the next few weeks. If they're still around then I'd love to have them.

awldune

Sam
User
Good morning, Mike - I'm down in Beaufort pretty frequently and would definitely be interested in taking these off your hands. I expect we'll be get down there sometime in the next few weeks. If they're still around then I'd love to have them.

I think I may have caused some confusion here by resurrecting an old thread. I would expect those lights are long gone.

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
I think I may have caused some confusion here by resurrecting an old thread. I would expect those lights are long gone.
Ah ha, yes indeed. I didn't even take a look at the original posting date. Hah, thanks for the heads-up.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS