Need use of 15" planer....

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
I am working on a bookshelf for my daughter, the shelves are just a little bit over 13" deep. There are 3 shelves and they are 3 pieces laminated together for the intended width. Due to life I have not been able to finish them and this weekend I went out to work on them and found them all to have developed a bow. None of the are flat anymore and now I am in a bind. There is going to be a 4 shelf and I was picking up the wood hopefully today.

Does anyone have a 15" or larger planer and would be willing to help my cause? I need to get the 3 shelves flat again and the 4 shelf matching but don't want to cut them to put them through my 13" planer. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.

TBoomz

New User
Ron
I am working on a bookshelf for my daughter, the shelves are just a little bit over 13" deep. There are 3 shelves and they are 3 pieces laminated together for the intended width. Due to life I have not been able to finish them and this weekend I went out to work on them and found them all to have developed a bow. None of the are flat anymore and now I am in a bind. There is going to be a 4 shelf and I was picking up the wood hopefully today.

Does anyone have a 15" or larger planer and would be willing to help my cause? I need to get the 3 shelves flat again and the 4 shelf matching but don't want to cut them to put them through my 13" planer. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.
where are you located?

karlkoch

New User
Karl
Shop Class in New Bern has a 15" planer which I have used. Also a drum sander that is at least 15" wide.They rent their shop/tools for $10/hr. They normally sell the shop time in 8hr blocks but you might talk them into selling you 1 hour or whatever you need. Talk to Mo, the owner, at (252) 617-8980. They are located at 406 Guion St, New Bern, NC 28560.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I have the equipment. come on up and you can get the router table plate at the same time. might have some other stuff as well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS