Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

RJC58

Bob
Senior User
I am sorry, but I will not be able to attend... I am no. 14 on the list. Please reassign my slot to a wait-lister.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am happy to announce the addition of Raleigh Reclaimed to our shop crawl. William (Billy) Keck, the owner, will give us a private tour of the largest woodworking shop in Wake County, plus he will describe all of the services he has to offer to our group. Also they sell wood, mostly walnut and maple, and he has agreed to give a discount to NCWW members - yea !
We will visit Raleigh Reclaimed after the teams (check the first post for team assignment) visit John's and Doug's shops
I will send exact details and addresses via Private Message tomorrow night

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey Phil,

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. Just have too much to do before a Christmas trip to TN in a few weeks.

Seems like there are several in waiting for spots, so please offer up my place to the next in line.

Hope you get this before sending out the final instructions!

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Still not sure if I have to work this saturday. I will try to confirm when I go in tonight.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Private Messages (conversations) were sent to all Please get with me if you do not receive yours

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to be one of the dropouts. Found out today the grand-kids are coming this weekend and I definitely don't want to miss them. Been too long since we saw them. I hope everyone has a good time and enjoys the day. Sorry I'll miss it.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to be one of the dropouts. Found out today the grand-kids are coming this weekend and I definitely don't want to miss them. Been too long since we saw them. I hope everyone has a good time and enjoys the day. Sorry I'll miss it.
Sorry to miss you Bill

PappiJoe

New User
E
Unfortunately, for reasons beyond my control, I'm adding myself to the dropouts list. I hope you can fill my spot with someone and everyone has a good time and enjoys the day. Im really sorry I'll miss it.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Sorry you cant make it Billbut grand kids are much more important than a bunch of old farts driving around town lost

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
The Christmas rush strikes again. I will be working this Saturday so I will not be able to attend. Really hate to miss this I’ve been holding off on running my dust collection system. Was hoping to get good ideas from the shops we visit.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
wow.... fredp signs up and they start droppin like flies! must be the glasses.... :p

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am glad to announce we have two more crawlers Gene Dixon (Dee2) and his wife Sally

Reactions: Bas

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
I think all of you need to SHOP CRAWL over to Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in WINSTON - SHOP FULL OF GOODIES TO SEE AND ADMIRE ;)

Seriously, hope your Crawl goes well - Have fun and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!!!!

Coleman

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Coleman,
Please, warn the staff at the Cary store I got lost and went there instead of WS. I'll be looking for the nail salon.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS