Compressor found new home

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Along with the dust collector

Got to rearrange some dust collection piping, insulate, and clean up. Shop is much quieter now and I have a little more room :p

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Fred, looks like you have cleared up more than just a "little" space in your shop, I know you will make good use of it! (This had to be more than the customary Fred weekend project :) )

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred, looks like you have cleared up more than just a "little" space in your shop, I know you will make good use of it! (This had to be more than the customary Fred weekend project :) )
nah. started it yesterday morning with a trip to home cheapo, built by 4 o'clock. ran the wiring and moved stuff in today. wife helped with the build and called in reinforcements today to help with the move. that compressor is heavy.:eek: the deck and stairs were done a while back. building a roof system under a deck is interesting at best.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I tell that dude is fast, no REALLY fast! (I would still be thinking -I really need to get that compressor out of the shop...)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
:p well, I've been thinking about it for months. Finally got tired of walking around it.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe I would pipe the compressor inlet directly to the outside. Just me.

And thank you for your help Friday.

Best,

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great job, I hope this improves your shop conditions in many ways.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
This caught my eye?? What do you have going on here? A wheeled cart on the stairs to haul wood up?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I believe I would pipe the compressor inlet directly to the outside. Just me.

And thank you for your help Friday.

Best,
Compressor is piped directly into the shop. What you see in the picture is the connection between the compressor and the extra 60 gallon tank. (For those times when I need a little more) ;)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
There is a wench at the top of the stairs to pull the buggy up. Elevator was too much $$$$.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
There is a wench at the top of the stairs to pull the buggy up. Elevator was too much $$$$.

Fred, not sure if you need to “slap” your autocorrect...or post some more pictures of what sounds to be a very interesting project! :oops:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred, not sure if you need to “slap” your autocorrect...or post some more pictures of what sounds to be a very interesting project! :oops:
;) yeh I caught that but...… I like the auto correct version! :Deverybody loves a wench. a winch not so much. might try to get some pics up this weekend.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS