WTT: G1023RLX 52” Rail System

pridmore

New User
Andy
I have a Grizzly G1023RXL table saw with 52” rails (rip capacity 52”). I don’t need that much capacity and would like to trade for the 30” rail system.

photostu

New User
Stuart
Hi Andy, I may be interested in this trade. I have the G0833P with 31" capacity to the right.
I'm assuming your rails come with the extension table as well. If we can be certain our rail systems can attach to the other saw, let's chat.

pridmore

New User
Andy
Hi Andy, I may be interested in this trade. I have the G0833P with 31" capacity to the right.
I'm assuming your rails come with the extension table as well. If we can be certain our rail systems can attach to the other saw, let's chat.

Thanks for the reply.

My saw has the 52" capacity to the right and has the extension table. When I get home this evening I will shoot some photos and make some measurements.

JohnW

New User
John
Andy, If Stuart's rail doesn't fit, I have a Grizzly G1023 shorter rail system and would like to trade. I'm in Charlotte.

pridmore

New User
Andy
The rails are 3x3 angle iron that attach to the saw with two 3/8-16 x1” bolts, 16” on center. See photos attached.

06B3F81F-62C8-4C71-B29A-85943F2A0E11.jpeg
47D2F515-99E3-4538-ADB1-BA2EBAD7AD1C.jpeg

The rectangular tube steel guide rail attaches to the angle iron.

PM sent to each.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS