New Site Up

FlyingRon

Ron
If you're reading this, you've made it to the new site. There's still a lot of work to do here, but it is functional for most purposes.

The old site is still around if there is some content that the import procedure missed that's must have.

The "Articles" section will be moved over shortly.

We don't yet have a solution for the classified section. I'd recommend just placing regular posts in the for sale section until we do.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well done Ron! Do we have an option for Chat?

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Ron, Fantastic! By the way, the new default Forum font is a big improvement, I don't need a magnifying glass to read the threads.:cool:

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Thanks a lot Ron! that was a couple cords worth of work. FYI, old bookmark didn't work, only found by Scott Millers post on Facebook - is there a way to send emails to everyone?

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for all your hard work!

Just a small item for your 'to do' list - correct spelling of 'Memeber' in 'Corporate Memeber' bar under the profile on the left.

Last edited:

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the work Ron. Will the chat come back? Also cant find the gallery, but I'm sure that is one of the things you're still working on.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
John, look under "Media" for what was previously the Gallery.

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
I appreciate the response. I had clicked on that earlier but wasn't signed in. Now that I am signed in I see my photos. Nevermind....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS