Shop cat camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Okay, If it were closer to April 1st you might think I was kidding.

This tabby kitten spent part of the winter and spring living in our front Azaleas.

attachment.php

We adopted him and now he’s an indoor cat.

The photo colors aren’t accurate, but the cat is exact same color as the wood floor.

It’s a safety hazard! He blends in and you don’t see him under foot. We may have to build a house with walnut floors or equip the cat in a bright colored safety vest.

I do not recommend adopting a cat that matches your floor.

Attachments

• 6A30E361-8EDB-4B92-A7CB-6CBCEFD6577C.jpg
    6A30E361-8EDB-4B92-A7CB-6CBCEFD6577C.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
Yeah, those guys are really great at setting ambushes...particularly in low light. You may have to start strolling through the house with a search light in hand.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Might be time for these...

Jerry, So far it’s not been a night problem, but that may be because he sleeps in the library and we leave a lamp on in there.

The daytime has been the killer. You can’t see him unless you’re looking really close. Now the loose fur is no problem, you can find it everywhere!

attachment.php

Here is one of his nightly visitors...suspiciously searching the azaleas about a week after we caught the kitten.

Attachments

• 1051AA1D-4F11-4206-8B8B-57E3C5F2500E.jpg
    1051AA1D-4F11-4206-8B8B-57E3C5F2500E.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 261

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
A cat collar with a bell is a blessing in disguise. DAMHIKT

^This. My daughter's cat sometimes works her collar (with a bell) off. When she does, she can sneak up behind me and jump on my desk before I even know she's there.....scares the bejeezus out of me.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
You’ve Convinced us to get a collar with bells. Not for us, for the two adult cats that he won’t give a break to. He’s constantly hunting, stalking and pouncing on them. It’s really crimping their nap times. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS