Hand plane useage workshop - May 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The hand plane usage workshop mentioned in this thread, and in this sign-up thread, is coming up in less than two weeks (May 13). Below is a list of the members I think have signed up for this. Please take a look and either let me know if I need to add your name, or remove your name. I believe this will be the same, or close, as the workshop Mike Davis conducted in Concord this past Saturday.

USERNAMENICK NAME
mpholwayMatt
Mrfixit71Rich
RaymondRaymond
JcraigJerry
David JusticeDavid
SteelerDaveDave
marinosrRichard
Barry WBarry
golfdadDirk

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bill, please remove my name as I attended the class in Concord at George's shop.

I look forward to seeing you at the picnic.

David Justice

David
Corporate Member
Hi Bill, unfortunately, I can't attend. My nephew is graduating form Chapel Hill on Sunday and Saturday is the party! Sorry for the late notice.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
I'm in! Do you know how long the whole thing will run? I also have some graduation activities to attend to in the afternoon but I'll stay until 1 or so.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We plan for 10am to 4pm, but most are done sooner. Let me know at the start what you want to concentrate on and we'll work on getting you out by noon.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'm in! Do you know how long the whole thing will run? I also have some graduation activities to attend to in the afternoon but I'll stay until 1 or so.

The workshops usually last anywhere from 2 to 4. But leaving early is not a problem. Glad you can make it.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Thanks y'all. My planes are all tuned up and ready to roll, so the main thing I was hoping to learn was tips and tricks for squaring up rough stock.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Bill, I attended the workshop at George's in Concord and am therefore relinquishing my slot in this workshop.
I am certain all of you will find this workshop to be beneficial.

Se ya at the picnic!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Bill I cannot come down. Give my seat to someone else please

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bill,
I am sorry for the late notice but something came up and I am going to need to drop out. I hope someone can pick up my slot.
Apologies,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS