Grizzly spiral cutterheads on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thsb

New User
Tim
They are on sale right now for about 1/2 off for the 15" planer. I went cheap and got off brand cutterheads a couple of years ago and have been doing more sanding than I should. biting the bullet to replace them all with new Grizzly brand. lesson learned-i had read that using non original cutterheads could be a problem but thought if i replaced enough to replace a whole row of cutterheads it would be fine and it hasn't turned out that way. the cutterheads currently are 3.50 each instead of 7.00. still a lot of money when buying 70 of them.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I have not found 15" cutterheads for 50% off. These, here, are the only ones I saw on the Grizzly site. Ine-half off sounds very good.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
globaltooling.com

Inserts for Byrd Shelix cutterheads are 2.61 ea.
Grizzly inserts are 2.81 ea.

thsb

New User
Tim
yes. sorry. I meant inserts. I vow to never use after market cutterhead inserts again. I spent a few hundred extra dollars and a lot of time trying to save a little money. Started over with all new inserts and am getting good clean cuts for the first time in a long time.

I need to take some pictures of the after market cutterheads but i have about 85 of them and will send them to anyone who wants them. I have about 40 each of two different types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS