Wanted: Wood Magazine and other woodworking magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
Does anyone have any Wood Magazine or other woodworking magazines they want to get rid of. If so how much. Hopefully it will be close by (Mooresville) or we can come up with a shipping option. Trying to invigorate myself to get a lot more active...

Thanks..

James

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
You might try this past Thread. Maybe they are still available.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Quite a coincidence! Just yesterday I gathered up about 50 back issues of Wood Magazine, and was wondering who might want them. I just weighed them and they are about 30 pounds. Cost about $20 to mail them, or you can pick them up. I am in Monroe.
PM me With your phone # if you are interested. Matt...

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Pardner I can help you out!! I have dozens of Shop Notes, Wood, etc. that I'd love to donate to a good cause. They are gathering dust in my shop, and I mean that literally!! PM me and we'll set up a meet. I'm in Arizona this week but will be home on Saturday. :)

Does anyone have any Wood Magazine or other woodworking magazines they want to get rid of. If so how much. Hop
efully it will be close by (Mooresville) or we can come up with a shipping option. Trying to invigorate myself to get a lot more active...

Thanks..

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS