Wood Magazine - 3 Yrs/ $28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wood Magazine is offering a promotion on subscriptions. 3 years for $24 plus $4 P & H. They are throwing in a guide to Router & Table Saw jigs & tips (kinda like a Joe Scharle bio). The offer is available online at woodmagazine.com and runs through 3/19.

DanR

New User
Dan
I see two years for $28, can you check again and if you find three years for that price send a URL or screenshot please?

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Wood Magazine is offering a promotion on subscriptions. 3 years for $24 plus $4 P & H. They are throwing in a guide to Router & Table Saw jigs & tips (kinda like a Joe Scharle bio). The offer is available online at woodmagazine.com and runs through 3/19.

Yeah and 3 years of picking up all those little index cards that fall all over the place when you open the plastic wrapper. I had a Wood subscription for years but when it became more advertisement than content I never renewed my subscription. The advertisement got so heavy not only on the actual pages but they started putting the magazine in a plastic wrapper to make sure you would get them all.

I have not looked at wood magazine in a few years - is it still the same plastic wrapper and more advertisement than content? I would consider a subscription again if it wern't so ad ridden.

Thanks

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see two years for $28, can you check again and if you find three years for that price send a URL or screenshot please?

The ad said buy one year and get 2 additional years free. I initially got the offer through the snail mail and it said it could be done online as well.

Last edited:

chgorugbyref

Jonathan
Corporate Member
Hey Jeff
I've just started getting Wood Magazine recently after being a subscriber to Fine Woodworking, Popular Woodworking, and Woodworking. FW is getting a little stale. The best of the bunch IMHO was Woodworking and I was sorry to see it get folded into PW. I've enjoyed Wood Magazine and the volume of ads doesn't seem too bad - American Woodworker always struck me as too many ads and too little content. If you can get three years for $28, that seems a pretty good deal and might be worth the hassle of picking up those index cards.
My two cents -
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS