Watch out for a rainy day + boredom +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Wood magazine article + scrap, or you may end up with one of these...

Trivet_Jig_1_.JPG

View image in gallery

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I see you read the latest Woodsmith magazine? Or was it Wood? Or Popular WW? Not FWW. They get all mixed up in my head :>

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
It was in the last issue of Wood and is probably on their site. If anyone wants to knock out a few of these, you're welcome to do them here. No reason to make the jig, unless you just want to.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Cool,Joe! Been a while since I have been a regular here, but when I saw your post at the top of the page today, I knew it would be good!

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
That looks great, Tramel arms are a lot of fun to play w/ and the combinations of arch's , widths, depths...... are endless. Have fun. R.K.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
It was in the last issue of Wood and is probably on their site. If anyone wants to knock out a few of these, you're welcome to do them here. No reason to make the jig, unless you just want to.

Joe,

Looks like fun. What size wood blank do I need?

bobby g

DanR

New User
Dan
Joe,
Can you check to see what issue this was in? I looked at the March 2012 Wood and did not see it.

RickC

New User
Rick
Well, I'm an idiot! Took a while, but I did find the article in Dec 2011.........Woodworker' Journal:dontknow:

That explains why I didn't see it in Wood, either! Thanks for the clarification - I was about to start going page by page through the last few issues! LOL!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very nice, Joe!:eusa_danc

(I saw that article as well. Set it aside. When I had the urge, I found that I didn't have any appropriate stock and just refiled the issue.:eusa_doh:)

One of these days..............

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS