Anyone that wants some of the Birch Plywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
In reference to this thread.
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38523

I am going to meet with Bas tomorrow(4/16) at 10:30 am at the Northern Tool plaza in Cary.

South Hills Mall & Plaza
1297-A Buck Jones Road
Cary, NC 27606

I will bring ~300-350 'sheetlets' of the birch plywood. If any one wants to pick some up and has the time available, meet us there tomorrow. The price is $1.00 per sheet. The pieces are ~12" x 60"

If you just want to come up to hang out, that's ok too. :icon_thum

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Mark and others - I can't make it to this pickup, but I could come out Sunday. I'd be happy to PE as much as needed up to N Raleigh in my trailer for re-distribution.

Chris

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks Chris.

I'll let you know who makes it on Saturday. Then we'll have an idea of who else could take advantage of your offer.

Where would you like to meet on Sunday?

Mark

NCTurner

New User
Gary
Mark, I am in for 25, I'll be there in the morning. Bruce if you need me to grab yours give me a call.

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Hey Mark,
Thanks for the heads up, I'll see you up there tomorrow! I appreciate you doing this for everybody.

Jim:icon_cheers

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
No problem.

Sounds like we may get a good crowd at Northern Tool tomorrow. :eusa_danc

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I can't make it tomorrow so if it all sells that is ok. If it doesn't I'll be at the picnic if you are there with it i'll get some.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I can't make it tomorrow so if it all sells that is ok. If it doesn't I'll be at the picnic if you are there with it i'll get some.

I think there be plenty and I am planning to bring a load to the picnic.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Mark,

Thank you for making this possible. Picked up 25 sheets this morning before the weather moved in. Your new shop is GREAT! If you need any help with anything, please let me know.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Mark,

Thank you for making this possible. Picked up 25 sheets this morning before the weather moved in. Your new shop is GREAT! If you need any help with anything, please let me know.

Thanks Geoff.

And thanks for coming by early this morning. I was able to stop in at Manfre's to drop off there and still make it Northern Tool on time.

Sorry I wasn't able to bring enough in my truck for everyone. There just wasn't any more room. It looks like about 370 sheetlets changed hands. Thanks guys.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks Geoff.

And thanks for coming by early this morning. I was able to stop in at Manfre's to drop off there and still make it Northern Tool on time.

Sorry I wasn't able to bring enough in my truck for everyone. There just wasn't any more room. It looks like about 370 sheetlets changed hands. Thanks guys.
Thanks for coming out Mark, glad we were able to take this stuff off your hands. Now I need to unload the car...

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks for coming out Mark, glad we were able to take this stuff off your hands. Now I need to unload the car...

That's the fun part, right? Plus finding a place to store it all.

Good luck.

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
Thanks for all the effort you put into this deal, Mark. It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. Hopefully, when I grow up I'll have a shop like yours! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS