East Wake going out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I know I've been away from woodworking (oblivious to what's going on) for a while... but I missed this one... Anybody know what the story is with East Wake Hardwoods? I went to their website this morning and it says they are going out of business.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I believe they are already gone. Roger had some health issues. They shut down not long after they moved.

Dragon

New User
David
Mark,

Thanks. I was off the air for quite some time. (working 300 hours per week) I never saw the thread you referenced. Sorry to hear about Roger having health and lease problems.

:eek: WOW! You must be retired now or at least in very high demand. There's only 168 hours in 7 days.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
:eek: WOW! You must be retired now or at least in very high demand. There's only 168 hours in 7 days.

Some folks are just a lot more efficient with their time. Example, what Fred turns out in one weekend (48 clock hours and probably only about 12 work hours) takes me two 6-day weeks of 8 hour days (96 hours labor hours). I can understand where Ray could put out 300 hrs in a week!! :mrgreen:

Go

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Some folks are just a lot more efficient with their time. Example, what Fred turns out in one weekend (48 clock hours and probably only about 12 work hours) takes me two 6-day weeks of 8 hour days (96 hours labor hours). I can understand where Ray could put out 300 hrs in a week!! :mrgreen:

Go

naw a 2 day weekend for me is about 24-28 work hours.:rotflm: counting the head scratchin time.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS