Jet 22-44 inch Drum Sander - Raleigh CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Jet 22-44 inch Drum Sander with solid base - $900

Professional drum sander with solid enclosed base that provides storage for your sanding supplies. True 1 3/4 horse motor with adjustable rate feed motor. Not being used in my shop and was use for very few projects. Like new. Some unused quick applied paper with sale (different grits). Needs dust collection with this machine or iron lung. 120 volt so no converstion required. Most units sell for 1300+ if you have to ship and add delivery costs.
please leave e-mail so I can time date your request first come, with cash, gets the tool. ktcoleman@hotmail.com please leave subj line or it will be in my trash section. Thanks for shopping. K
0101070102010116102008020496bd7dd5e935dc77ab00eb2b.jpg
010105010210011614200802048bf0af6457c68d72ea007e81.jpg

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/562839796.html

No Affiliation.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
8-O8-O8-O = me seeing this ad

:drunken_s:drunken_s:drunken_s = me dreaming about it in my shop

:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray = me asking the CFO for an advance

:eusa_naug:eusa_hand:eusa_naug:eusa_hand = her response

:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: = me, all the way home

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
8-O8-O8-O = me seeing this ad

:drunken_s:drunken_s:drunken_s = me dreaming about it in my shop

:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray = me asking the CFO for an advance

:eusa_naug:eusa_hand:eusa_naug:eusa_hand = her response

:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: = me, all the way home
Would a Performax 22-44 open stand for $500 change CFO's answer. If so, Cary Pawn has one. They are located on two blocks west of main intersection in downtown Cary.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Whoa! Bruce, that sounds like a great deal. If you saw it yourself, what kind of condition was it in? I've never purchased anything from a pawn shop before.

No matter how good the deal is, I don't think the CFO would budge. We just booked a cabin for a cruise in Alaska (which is awesome) but I love me some tools!

Thanks for the heads-up.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Was in Cary Pawn yesterday. Picked up a DeWalt 705 Compound Miter Saw in almost new condition for $120 out the door. Out the door means tax included. Saw is for a friend. Performax is in basically new condition. On your Alaska cruise, try to buy an extra week, at the end in Alaska. That is if you are starting in Vancouver, and going into Seward. If not try to buy an week ahead of your cruise. Rent a car and tool around the country side for a week. Only cost will be room, food, and car- no additional airfare.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey thanks Bruce. We are flying into Portland and renting a car to go up the Pacific Coast Highway, visiting Seattle, then on to Vancouver. We are tight on extra time, but definitely going to make the most of it! It's our first time to that part of the country.

Now, if I can only score that sander??? It's probably been over 10 years since I have been to downtown Cary. Is it near a certain "gold" establishment?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Now, if I can only score that sander??? It's probably been over 10 years since I have been to downtown Cary. Is it near a certain "gold" establishment?

One block South, turn left and it'll be on yer left! (Chatham Street).

"Gold establishment!!!!???":wwink:

Wayne

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Gotcha Wayne. I was wondering who would respond to the coded message. :icon_thum I might have to go check it out (the sander). I know for a fact that the CFO wouldn't approve of the other. And I have never purchased a tool in singles, so she might catch on.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Gotcha Wayne. I was wondering who would respond to the coded message. :icon_thum I might have to go check it out (the sander). I know for a fact that the CFO wouldn't approve of the other. And I have never purchased a tool in singles, so she might catch on.

Good luck, Mike!!!!

Ya know that Bruce has all of the connections!!!! He seem's to know all of the sources!!!!:notworthy: Good guy to watch ........... for the deals!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

Steve W

New User
Steve
Why do I get the feeling that the Jet sander will be in Jeremy's shop soon?
:lol::lol::lol:

garymuto

New User
Gary
I have the open stand model and really like it. I struggled with tthe choice between the 16-32 and 22-44. The larger model has a larger motor and beefier castings. It's slow, but works very well. Don't forget you HAVE to use dust collection. Also very effective.

gemorris

New User
Glenwood
Is this sander still there? I have the 10/20, but that sounds like a good deal on a much bigger machine, anyone want to buy a 10/20?

Glennbear

Glenn
Is this sander still there? I have the 10/20, but that sounds like a good deal on a much bigger machine, anyone want to buy a 10/20?
It appears that the CL listing is gone, however if you do part with your current machine give me a holler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS