woo hoooo new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodydiver

New User
curt
hello all,
wanted to be like dave and bas, need to boost post count. but i have a long way to go.

hey and i am the first. :lol:

have a great day all.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats on the first post in the new forum Curt. But _I_ have the first reply :)

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
OK I can see all ya'all are doing is trying to boost your post count, but why do you get a prize when you get too 10.000?
Maybe if you beat Dave O to 10,000, but I dont see much chance of that:week:

cskipper

Cathy
It does seem as if there are point reversal penalties for intention count inflation, especially for staff.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
OK I can see all ya'all are doing is trying to boost your post count, but why do you get a prize when you get too 10.000?
No prize. But, once you hit 10K, all your cuts will forever be square, wood movement is gone, your chisels will never need to be sharpened, and you get 50% off at all woodworking stores.

Maybe if you beat Dave O to 10,000, but I dont see much chance of that:week:
Yeah....about as likely as the prize I just described.....

(ha! First single split quote :rotflm:)

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
No prize. But, once you hit 10K, all your cuts will forever be square, wood movement is gone, your chisels will never need to be sharpened, and you get 50% off at all woodworking stores.

I had better be careful I wouldnt know how to work with square cuts:biggrin:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I had better be careful I wouldnt know how to work with square cuts:biggrin:

yeah, when I get a square cut, I mess up the joint some other way, like making one piece a hair to short, thus making the whole thing not sqare anyways. not that it matters much, LOML still likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS