Woodcraft Christmas Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi all you bowl and pen turners,

I just dropped about 100 lbs of various cut-offs for anyone that wants some, at the New Woodcraft store.
I did this a couple of times before at the old store.

There's a lot of walnut...8/4 X8"X8" or so, lots of 2X2 pieces 1' to 2' long, plus some longer 3' pieces

There's some Califoria claro, English and Regular black walnut, also some nice figured cherry. These are all cut-offs. etc from my rocker building or other Shaker projects. This stuff is to nice to burn but I really need to clean out my shop. I'm sure you'll like it.:icon_thum

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a GREAT NEW YEAR

Don

Touchwood

New User
Don
PS: I should have mentioned that it's FREE!...(but I guess that's what donations are..right ? ) Duh;-)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang it, you had to do that while I was out of town. Hopefully everybody else is too busy to snag it all up before I can return on Wednesday. I love turning Walnut

Dave:)

Touchwood

New User
Don
Dang it, you had to do that while I was out of town. Hopefully everybody else is too busy to snag it all up before I can return on Wednesday. I love turning Walnut

Dave:)

Dave..if it's gone when you come back, call me. I still have a couple of pieces kicking around. I always look at nice pieces and think I'll find a use for them someday..it rarely happens, and I end up keeping them until I run out of room or patience.

The rockers take 8/4 stock and pieces a foot or so long don't have a place to go. Ever notice they're always just a bit shorter than you need?? never fails.:BangHead:

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS